Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Message From Mother Nature

Main point

• Globe warming up because of human burning fossil fuels (CO2) and release it to the atmosphere and trapped by green house affect. That caused weather extremes around the world.

Vocabulary words
• Reluctant (adj): uncertain, hesitate.
• Dispute (noun): an argument, or argue.
•Skeptic (noun): the person who is not believe about something, disbelieve.

Difference
• Weather is how atmosphere in one place behave in short period of time, but climate is how atmosphere behave in long period of time.

Extreme Weather
• Torrential monsoon rains in Pakistan,caused flooding.
• Heat destroyed millions of acres of wheat and sparked wild fires that killed dozen.

Experience
•I had experience with extreme weather when I was in Nghe An. In Nghe An, when I was four years old, rain kept falling until flood on the countryside that I used to live. I lived in my grandparent house at that time. When the level of the water on farmfield rise, a lot of farmer traveled by boat to collect the paddy that floating, I was sitting on a boat with my uncle and watched him collected floating paddy. It was very dangerous, because I can easily fall off to water at anytime, but I love to be adventurous.

Definition

•Perception (noun) : appreciate something to be morals,lesson.

My Perception
My perception about global warming is the human develop their lives and economic so quick, that make the temperature of global rise quickly. Human use vehicles to help their life and release to much CO2 to the atmosphere, and green house affect will traped the heat. Over years, that heat raised temperature of the earth and caused flooding, forest burned by heat, rains a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment